1 Open Position:
Webinar Producer (Part-Time Position)
Desktop Documentaries - Remote
Job Posted: April 5, 2021
Are you a webinar whiz or ready to become one?
We are looking for an outgoing individual to manage our live webinar events.
You will be working with our filmmaking instructors to schedule ongoing webinars (at least one per month).
You will be responsible for the following:
1. Coordinating time & date of webinar with presenters
2. Introducing/Moderating the webinar and monitoring the participant questions.
3. Managing the webinar software account (scheduling webinar, creating links, uploading/editing replays, etc)
4. Communicating with webinar participants, troubleshooting any tech problems
5. Creating all communications for the event (email sequences, synopsis, web page copy)
6. BONUS if you are a documentary filmmaker and/or work in the filmmaking industry (at a film festival, production company, etc)
7. BONUS if you have experience writing & editing articles/content.
**This is a remote position. Strong/Reliable internet connection required.
This is a contractual part-time job (8-10 hours/month). Compensation based on level of experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
*Don't see job listings? Try turning off your Ad Blocker